Ornamental Security Doors
- 16 gauge all steel 1″ tube frame with heavy duty rubber insulation
- Non-reversible 3″ lag bolts for security installation
- Solid steel welded security hinges
- Solid steel 1/2″ pickets – wrap welded
- Full coverage pry guard
- Kwikset double cylinder deadbolt lock with 1″ steel throw and tumbler pin
- Kwikset keyed passage knob
- 3 interchangeable one-way solar screens
- 3 shatter-proof and child safe plexiglass with rubber backed frame
- Heavy-duty automatic hydraulic door closer
- Spring loaded door wind chain
- Rubber door sweep for proper seal
Steel Window Guards
- Keyless Push-Button Fire Exits
- Protect your home from one of the most vulnerable points of entry, the windows.
- Our window guards are made from heavy-duty steel and are not only secure but attractive and safe. Fire exit window guards are optional.
If you are looking for the best doors in Maryland, Virginia, and D.C., you’ve come to the right place. Our doors are made using only the highest grade of materials and we take great care to carefully build each door exactly to your specifications. From security screen doors and entry doors to patio doors and storm doors, our doors are built to withstand the four seasons of Northeast and last for many years to come.
Our door company can custom build and install doors that will keep the elements out, as well as keep your home and family secure.
If you are interested in installing security doors or window security bars on your home or business in the Washington D.C. metro area, Prince George’s County, Montgomery County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Charles County, Calvert County, or Fairfax County, please contact us for a free estimate.